KEYSTONE KIDS FOUNDATION AND TRUST
The purpose for which the foundation is formed is to assist in the raising of capital funding of humanitarian and charitable projects to the betterment and aid of our Humanity and children of all ages, with a special mandate of providing aid to seniors and introducing the openness and wonder of the child to the seasoned wisdom of our elders.
The foundation raises the standard of living through infrastructure projects along with the health, welfare, education, medical, cultural and any other pursuits provided they uplift the actual standard of life of our children and seniors. The over laying criteria of the foundation in funding initiatives is that the program considered for funding must benefit Humanity.
Initiatives and project directions mandated by this mission task:
1. To help develop hospitals, medical care facilities, nursing schools and both short and long term healthcare initiatives.
2. To help develop vocational/technical schools and universities:
We support a wide range of policies, programs, and activities that help children of all ages obtain the knowledge and skills they need to prepare for our world through postsecondary education resulting in successful careers and productive lives. Our objectives include access to information, research and resources to help students become lifelong learners and make the most of their education, their careers, and their individual human potential.
3. To help develop specific infrastructure of communities, such as:
Waste treatment and management
Water purification and management for good clean palatable water
Power supply: development and implementation of new and renewable energy sources
4. To clean the environment of hazardous or other types of material that has destroyed or made unusable various geographic regions worldwide due to lack of available technologies, resources, management and knowledge, where children play.
5. To develop light industry thereby creating jobs utilizing the skills and services of both young and elderly, especially elderly women, widows and unwed mothers, where a sellable commodity in the present market would be created.
6. To develop cultural and recreational centers where the young would learn of their heritage and their world, and where they could meet seniors to learn from their vast experience and Love.
7. To construct housing developments and secondary and tertiary industry which will create jobs, and provide healthy modern shelter for children.
8. To provide food to the hungry through advanced horticultural techniques and organic food initiatives.
Keystone Technology Fund and Keystone Development Fund address technology and housing/development issues respectively, while Keystone Cultural Fund provides for music, arts, education and similar cultural initiatives.
Keystone Biotrust is actively engaged in funding and developing ethical biomedical sciences. Having assembled a world class team of medical and research doctors including Nobel prize winners and laureates, the Biotrust’s medical initiatives include: HIV and malaria cures; needleless drug delivery systems; non-toxic cancer treatments; arthritis cures; oral diagnostic technology for identification of diseases; water purification and treatment, nanotechnology and a host of other similar initiatives that will make a tremendous difference in treatment and health options.
Keystone’s mission task requires the help of a great many like-minded people, and the Foundation is actively engaged in relationships with other foundations and organizations of similar spirit, focus, and commitment.
DEAR AND BELOVED STRANGER
PLEASE EAT THIS FOOD WITH US THAT WE MAY ALL BE NOURISHED
PLEASE SHARE THIS WALK WITH US THAT WE MAY ALL KNOW NATURE'S PEACE
PLEASE REST IN THIS WARM HOUSE THAT WE MAY COME TO KNOW EACH OTHER
PLEASE SLEEP UNDER THESE SOFT BLANKETS THAT WE MAY ALL KNOW SAFETY
PLEASE PRAY THIS PRAYER THAT ALL OUR NAMES OF GOD MAY GUIDE US ON